◦ initial verification of your NIR device.
- The analysis taken by the EvoNIR is transferred to the indicator that automatically adjusts the target weight for each ingredient loaded based upon real time measure of dry matter (for self-propelled feed mixers).
- The sensor is pre-loaded with NIR calibration curves for 7 ingredients
- NIR Evolution Software: provided as standard with the purchase of each and every portable NIR analyzer enables:
◦ keeping your analyzer always up-to-date (update of calibrations and firmware).
◦ reliable predictions thanks to the constant alignment between your NIR analyzer and test lab
- EvoNIR can be associated to Feedelio 8000IC KIT
EvoNIR for Self-Propelled and Trailed Feed Mixers
* The degree of accuracy depends upon the availability of prediction models for each product, on‐site verification of the instrument, use of the NIR Evolution Cloud Software (DRN 985‐0139)
Providing always consistent rations means:
Daily ration management contributes to:
- Increasing the amount of milk produced
- Improving milk quality
- Increasing the level of fat and protein in the milk
Providing nutritionists with remote access to the DTM™- Daily TMR Manager Software to constant monitoring the feeding process and take corrective actions when required
- Minimizing the amount of waste
- Keep balanced and constant nutritional values for each ration
Quick return on investments (On average, farmers have seen payback from their system in as little as six months)
Never wait for moisture tests or lab results
Never second -guess over- or under-feeding your animals
Have greater control over weather events