- EvoNIR 4.0 Analyzer with ISOBUS protocol can be connected to any virtual terminal with built-in ISOBUS task controller
- EvoNIR 4.0 Analyzer is also equipped with CANJ1939 protocol.
- NIR Evolution Software: provided as standard with the purchase of Evo NIR analyzer enables:
- initial verification of your NIR device.
- keeping your analyzer always up-to-date (update of calibrations and firmware).
- reliable predictions thanks to the constant alignment between your NIR analyzer and test lab
- EvoNIR 4.0 can be associated to the following Dinamica Generales’ indicators:
- Field Scale
- DG8000-IC (available soon)
- Virtual Terminals
DLG certified product for use on Slurry Tankers
* The degree of accuracy depends upon the availability of prediction models for each product, on‐site verification of the instrument, use of the NIR Evolution Cloud Software Area coverage (wireless): 100 m / 330 feet
Area coverage (WiFi): 1 Km / 0.62 miles
Accuracy (Moisture): Max 2%
Accuracy (ADF, NDF, Starch, Ash, Crude Fat, Sugar, pH): 3%
Ingress Protection: IP 69K
Power supply: 12 – 32 Vdc
Weight: 4 kg (99 lbs)
Working Temperature: -10 ÷ +50° C (14 ÷ 122° F)
ISOBUS virtual terminal compatible: Yes
Case Dimensions: 171 x 233 x 174 mm
Case Material: Aluminium
ISOBUS task controller compatible: Yes
- Versatile like no one: the EvoNIR Analyzer can be installed in different type of machines in the market. From Balers, Combines and Forage Harvesters up to Slurry Tankers and Compactors.
- The EvoNIR sensor increases the efficiency of daily work, speeds-up the return on investment and allows collecting data into the DG Big Data Cloud platform for the generation of prescription maps and cattle feeding programs specific reports to support decisions.
- Managing EvoNIR with the NIR Evolution Cloud software makes your work more efficient and sustainable.
- Never wait for moisture tests or lab results
- Leave out guesswork from your daily farm practice
Full Traceability: from Field to Food