Create, develop and execute test cases to verify that FW&SW releases meet design requirements and internal quality standards.
Detailed Responsibilities Include
· Define and develop test cases to test FW&SW releases.
· Maintain library of test cases.
· Automate test cases and test flow for regression test execution.
· Co-operate working with dev team during development, providing specific detail design requirement and feedback to ensure quality of FW&SW release.
· Run test cases during releases, analyze feedback from regression, validation and production.
· Troubleshooting bugs and issue from production, beta tester support and produce new requirements for dev team.
· Fluent in English.
· Excellent problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
· Good attitude to work within a team
· Git/SVN knowledge
· Experience in Python, QML, C, C++ (advantage but is not mandatory)
· Unix and Windows shell scripting (advantage but is not mandatory)