Providing always consistent rations means:
Daily ration management contributes to:
- Increasing the amount of milk produced
- Improving milk quality
- Increasing the level of fat and protein in the milk
Providing nutritionists with remote access to the DTM™- Daily TMR Manager Software to constant monitoring the feeding process and take corrective actions when required:
- Minimizing the amount of waste
- Keep balanced and constant nutritional values for each ration
- Quick return on investments (On average, farmers have seen payback from their system in as little as six months)
- Never wait for moisture tests or lab results
- Never second -guess over- or under-feeding your animals
- Have greater control over weather events
- The analysis taken by the FEEDScan-FL is transferred to the indicator that automatically adjust the target weight for each ingredient loaded based upon real time measure of dry matter quantity.
- The instrument is pre-loaded with NIR calibration curves for 7 ingredients (Crops) with a total of 44 curves
- NIR Evolution Software: provided as standard with the purchase of each portable NIR analyzer enables:
- initial verification of your NIR device.
- keeping your analyzer always up-to-date (update of calibrations and firmware).
- reliable predictions thanks to the constant alignment between your NIR analyzer and test lab
- FEEDScan-FL can be associated to Feedelio 8000 KIT and Feedelio 8000-IC KIT
* The degree of accuracy depends upon the availability of prediction models for each product, on‐site verification of the instrument, use of the NIR Evolution Cloud Software (DRN 985‐0139)